At Gymboree, we are committed to providing a high quality product and in particular, we pride ourselves on offering the highest standard in customer service.
We understand that purchasing clothes online can be challenging!! And we aim to make this process as simple as possible. We are keen to make shopping online with Gymboree, convenient; but what we desire most is that our customers are happy with their purchases!!
For this reason we operate a 30-day exchange policy for incorrect sizing, wrong fit.
Customers are able to return their purchases for an exchange, or a credit towards a future purchase.
The following conditions govern exchanges or Credit Notes:
- proof of purchase is required such as a copy of our invoice;
- returned item is to be unworn and in original condition including original packaging;
- returns in their original packaging are to be wrapped appropriately for postage to protect the shoes and their box during return postage;
- return of a purchase is to be advised as soon as possible upon receipt of goods and the return to be received by us within 30 days of purchase;
- postage charges on such exchanges or items to be credited are not refundable;
- but customers will not be charged for delivery when an exchange or replacement is mailed to them.
In order to process an exchange or credit, customers are asked to email our Online Store through the Contact-Us screen or at [email protected] quoting, the Order Number and let us know what is requested: whether this be an exchange or credit. Customers are then asked to return their initial purchase by mail to Gymboree at Unit 1. 282-284 Chesterville Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189 Australia; customers are responsible for postage charges for exchanges but will not be charged for the postage when an exchange is mailed to them.
Once we have received the return, we will assess this to ensure that it is approved for an exchange or credit. Once approved the exchange will be processed. Customers will be advised by email that the exchange has been processed.
Gymboree reserves the right to decline an item for an exchange if the return is received after 30 days from purchase date, or if the returned item shows signs of wear or is marked or damaged or if the item is not in its original and undamaged packaging, including the box and contents of the box as this can preclude re-sale of the product. Customers will be contacted if this is the case and items will be returned to the customer by post at the customer’s expense.
With regard to faulty goods, when purchasing from Gymboree, customers are protected under Australian Consumer Law and the relevant State and Federal legislation.
Where a claim for faulty goods is made:
- proof of purchase will be required;
- the goods may need to be inspected to identify faulty goods and the extent and nature of wear also assessed;
- or alternatively, a photo of the goods may be requested to be forwarded by email;
- we also reserve the right to consult with the supplier or manufacturer when assessing whether an item is faulty;
- we also reserve the right to repair or replace where applicable in line with the relevant legislation;
- where a customer makes a claim for faulty goods; the customers will be requested to return their purchase by mail to Gymboree Unit 1. 282-284 Chesterville Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189 Australia;
- where a refund is deemed appropriate, a refund of the purchase price will be credited to the original method of payment and where goods are assessed as faulty and refund deemed appropriate, any delivery or postage charges paid on the purchase and the return will also be refundable.
- Please allow from 1 to 7 business days (depending on your bank) for the funds to appear in your account.
If customers wish to make a claim for faulty goods, customers are asked to email our Online Store through the Contact-Us screen or at [email protected] quoting, the Order Number and outlining the claim.